Medical Services: Trinity Health Sleep Center
Trinity Health’s Sleep Center is dedicated to identifying and treating your sleep disorder. The Sleep Center is proud to offer many convenient features:
- Staffed with both daytime and nighttime sleep technologists
- New state-of-the-art equipment and monitoring station
- Multi-disciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment by board-certified sleep medicine specialist
- Contemporary facility with private rooms, and comfortable, relaxing environment
- Accommodations for adult, pediatric, and bariatric patients
- Prompt scheduling & timely reports to referring physicians
Call the Trinity Health Sleep Center for an appointment with a sleep specialist:
(701) 857-2348 or 800-862-0005
Why Suffer Needlessly?Sleep disorders can make it difficult to stay awake, fall asleep, or stay asleep. Most sleep problems are not life-threaten ing but some can result in serious medical conditions such as high blood pressure, memory loss, morning head aches, cardiac problems, excessive sleepiness during the day, and even stroke.
Trinity's Sleep Center is located on the 5th floor of Trinity Hospital - St. Joseph's, and features a small apartment-like bedroom. In another room is an array of electronic devices where technicians monitor patients with video, sound, and other instruments in order to study their sleep habits.
The problems technicians observe and record are varied. The data they gather is used by physicians to diagnosis sleep-related problems such as sleep apnea, and prescribe appropriate treatments.
Patients must have a physician's referral in order to participate in a sleep study. Most insurance covers sleep testing and treatment if the individual is referred. Trinity Medical Group Neurologist Bahram Kordlar is the Sleep Center Medical Director. Both daytime and evening sleep technologists staff the Sleep Center.