Joint Replacement CenterTrinity Joint Replacement Center is committed to preserving and improving the quality of health to the patients we serve. Our experienced team of Surgeons and clinicians follow evidence based practices to ensure exceptional care for the patients we serve. Our Mission is to excel at meeting the needs of the whole person through the provision of a quality total joint replacement program.
What Trinity Joint Replacement Center has to offer:
- 11-bed inpatient unit devoted to the care and comfort of our total joint replacement patients
- Optimal environment to rehabilitate to the fullest ability after surgery
- Extensive patient education including a pre-operative education class
- Comprehensive guidebook for your total joint replacement
- Daily Newsletter to emphasize important aspects of your recovery
- Group Therapy exercise sessions
- Expert care by skilled Physicians and experienced staff
- Specialized nursing staff accustomed to individuals physical and emotional needs
- A Team of experts working directly with you to make your stay exceptional and help get you back to daily activities as quickly as possible.
Education:Education is important for patients on the Joint Replacement Center. An Educated patient undergoing surgery helps improve outcomes and leads to greater patient satisfaction. Our goal is to educate patients on preparing for surgery, what to expect during and post hospitalization to ensure a positive stay and greater recovery. To guarantee patients and families receive proper education, the Joint Replacement Center offers a weekly pre-operative education class to knee and hip replacement patients. We hope the content on our site provides you with helpful information regarding our program, surgery information, and rehabilitation.
Please enjoy the Virtual Tour of our Joint Replacement Center and what we have to offer!