Rob Thomas, MD
ENT (Ear Nose Throat) - Otolaryngology
Trinity Health is pleased to welcome Robert G. Thomas, MD, in the specialty of Ear, Nose and Throat Medicine (Otolaryngology). Dr. Thomas provides medical and surgical care for children and adults with ear, nose and throat conditions, including ear infections, snoring, sleep apnea, hearing loss, dizziness, voice evaluation and surgery, and thyroid and salivary gland disorders. Dr. Thomas and other members of Trinity's Otolaryngology/Audiology team are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date care for you and your family.
- Summa Cum Laude graduate, Asbury College, Wilmore, KY, B.A., Biochemistry
- Medical doctorate, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville
- Named to Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society in recognition of scholarship and professionalism.
- Five-year residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Experience includes medical outreach and humanitarian trips to Mexico, Peru and Nigeria.
- Enjoys salt water aquariums, singing, cooking and hiking.
Appointments and Consultations:
Call 701-857-5986 or 1-800-477-1046
Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck. They are commonly referred to as ENT physicians.
Location and Contact Information:Office Phone Number: (701) 857–5986
Health Center - West
101 3rd Ave SW
Minot, ND 58702