Jake Naidu, DO
Sridhar (Jake) Naidu is a board-certified radiologist, fellowship trained in interventional radiology. Interventional radiology involves the image-guided placement of catheters (long, narrow, flexible tubes) that are threaded through arteries or veins in all parts of the body for the purpose of diagnosing and treating health conditions internally at their source.
- Michigan State University graduate
- Doctor of Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale
- Radiology residency, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth
- Interventional radiology fellowship, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami
- Practiced last five years at hospitals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Member, Society of Interventional Radiology and American College of Radiology
Radiologists utilize an array of imaging technologies to diagnose or treat diseases. This includes ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
Location and Contact Information:Office Phone Number: (701) 857–5220
1 Burdick Expressway W.
Minot, ND 58702