Mission, Vision & Values
Trinity Health is committed to reserving and improving the quality of health to the people we serve.
Our mission is to excel at meeting the needs of the whole person through the provision of quality healthcare and health related services.
Trinity Hospital will be recognized as the preferred regional healthcare provider. Trinity Hospital will achieve and sustain excellence by:
- Being futuristic and proactive in continuous performance improvements.
- Exceeding professional quality standards and customer expectations.
- Providing sensitivity in service delivery and excellence in skills.
- Efficient utilization of resources.
Committed to the continuous improvement of quality, the employees, medical staff, board of directors and volunteers of Trinity Health uphold the following values:
- INTEGRITY: A personal belief that as individuals we uphold our principles and conduct ourselves with honor.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: In recognizing our responsibilities we will be accountable for all that we do.
- PASSION: Personal commitment to make a difference in providing care for others.
- RESPECT: A regard for the uniqueness of the human spirit and the dignity of others.
- TEAMWORK: Recognizing the value in and contribution from each part of the whole.